JANET'S BIG ADVENTURE

My photo
“It's good to be just plain happy, it's a little better to know that you're happy; but to understand that you're happy and to know why and how and still be happy, be happy in the being and the knowing, well that is beyond happiness, that is bliss.” Henry Miller

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Late on a Saturday Night

Listening to my iPod, playing with facebook, not sleeping, perfectly content. Since my first and only post to this blog, I have torn out my kitchen, moved my office to a now location, formed a parnership, and accepted that my mother has shifted to a new phase of her life. My children are well, my husband is a good man, and work is a good place to be.

I have decided not to worry about the economy, the elections or the general state of the world. My little corner is fine.

No comments: